HOW YOU CAN HELP
With your support and the help of others, we will continue to provide housing and comfort to hundreds of families each and every year.
- Recruit, train, and support Hospitality Homes hosts.
- Conduct in-depth phone screenings and character reference checks on all potential guests.
- Perform personalized matching of each guest with the most appropriate host.
- Serve more families by recruiting new hosts to accommodate long-term stays and guests with limited mobility.
- Continue outreach to major Boston-area medical centers.
- Develop and produce outreach and promotional materials and gather information for future outreach and training.
- Develop and implement a plan to increase our services based on the current and future needs of the health care industry.
The Employee Matching Program
Double your gift. Join your employer's matching gift program. Donate to Hospitality Homes through the Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund, the United Way (charity code 103393), and other charitable gift programs.
Honorary gifts and contributions to Hospitality Homes can be a unique and meaningful way to celebrate a life milestone or honor the memory of a loved one. Honorees will receive a personalized note card announcing your generous gift in their names.
Organize and Attend
Fundraising events are a great way raise awareness about all the benefits Hospitality Homes provides to the medical community and to those traveling to Boston for short hospital visits.
Hospitality Homes can be the beneficiary of charitable giving programs sponsored by your employer, professional organization, or community group with your nomination.
Keep Hospitality Homes in mind for your planned giving all year round.
Hospitality Homes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Donations are fully tax-deductible. Tax ID number-04-3204112
P.O. Box 15265
Boston, MA 02215
Call: (888) 595-4678
Fax: (617) 582-7980
United Way Number - 103393